Wednesday, August 19, 2009

IS there a FREE antivirus that really works????????

I have used up to date ,bitdefender,panda,housecall,norton ,and among this and that .. None seem to catch viruses and some say there was a virus others say no virus and then all say no virus then i do have a virus because of the way the os is working.I keep getting the same error message about memory dump and stuff when in fact I found its a joke screen and everytime I load things from an external I find that it appears.. But if i scan the external then I dont find it. I used three or four virus scans and they don't seem to pick anything up. I have paid for three already .Im frustrated and sick of this.. ISNT there anyone that can tell me one that actually works that wont cost me another fortune? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?



IS there a FREE antivirus that really works????????antivirus protection



avast works really well and it is free



IS there a FREE antivirus that really works????????computer repair



AVG is excellent and free
AVG Anti-Virus is good and free.



http://free.grisoft.com/
Try AVG or Avast. All anti-virus softwares are going to occasionally have a false positive, particularly with so-called 'joke' programs since they are often used as carriers for other malware.



AVG http://free.grisoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment