Friday, August 21, 2009

How long does Panda Antivirus take to update?

It's set on automatic updates. I click on update, it searches for the updates and then tells me it's updating. The little green circle is spinning next to its icon on the toolbar, and I assumed that it'd be done sometime...My computer is on for a long time! But every time I open it, it says the last update date several moths ago, and the protection level still on LOW!



Help!



How long does Panda Antivirus take to update?house call



If U haven't configured the update right itmay take 4ever but U can go here and do it manually.



How long does Panda Antivirus take to update?matchless



You know what Pandas are like, they only eat one thing and spend a suspiciously long time in their bed rooms alone, I reckon my kid has become one!



AVG is still doing a good 'looking' free one you know.
depends how big the file is or when the last time you updated it

No comments:

Post a Comment