Sunday, August 23, 2009

Microsoft Windows security center antivirus override.zip?

so my anitivurs picked this up on my computer and i cant seem to get rid of it or find info online to show me how.



Windows explorer closes out because of an error when i try to open folders or work with them, my net usage and access is fine..no prob there.



i ran spybot and my NOD32 which both discovered this file but nod cant access or clean it because it seems to be password protected.



I did a system restore a week back as i only started having problems last night but the restore failed to fix my problem. I cant seem to be able to back up any further on restore than a week as restore comes up as incomplete.



No other trojans, threats or melware detected in NOD this is only file i am having issue with.



How do i get round the password protect issue and how do i remove this from my computer...i cant work with my explorer of files until it is gone it seems...how nasty is this thing?...am getting no DR. WATSON alerts as yet, just windows explorer



Microsoft Windows security center antivirus override.zip?stinger



I can help you out, could you please send a Hijack this log to mrkesik@hotmail.com? It might be useful and then I could help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment