Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Is kaspersky a good antivirus?

I have Kaspersky and it is not a system resource hog like Norton.



With Norton my computer has gotten three viruses and it has been attacked by a hacker.



Kaspersky is good because it updates hourly.



But I want to know if there are any other good protections.



Thanks



Is kaspersky a good antivirus?antivirus programs



I had Macafee, didn't really like it much.



Then, I used Norton Internet Security Professional for 3 years.



I liked it, but...



I Tried Kaspersky and I will not use any thing else for a long time.



I Really like it!.



It found stuff on my PC that Norton NEVER found!



Plus, the update rates are amazing.



I currently use Kaspersky, SpyBot Search %26 Destroy, and a fiwewall.



I have had NO problems since I started using this combination.



Is kaspersky a good antivirus?computer protection



I personally don't think it's that good. I like Norton Antivirus, or you can easily download the Google pack from internet which is free and has got quite a few antiviruses all in 1 pack.



Just type in google "google antivirus pack" and it will come up.



Could you choose me best answer? Thanks and good luck.xx
I like Dr. Web and AVAST
stay with kapersky it is the best antivirus i have ever used,nice to hear that you got rid of norton (what a waste of space)
Avast! is the antivirus we have on our pc, and it works very well..



i'd go for that one..



i think it has a firewall too..



(we cant get a firewall on here because t keeps telling me that we still have McAfee..)

No comments:

Post a Comment