Friday, August 21, 2009

My AVG 7.5 antivirus software won't allow me to open PowerPoint presentations or WORD document.

I don't want to have to uninstall AVG 7.5 each time I want to open a Powerpoint or WORD document. What can I do to resolve the problem?



My AVG 7.5 antivirus software won't allow me to open PowerPoint presentations or WORD document. Why not?ducati



i don't think so



i think u should download mcafee anti-virus



its better than AVG



its not a free anti-virus but u can get it for free by following method



download ares first from the following link



http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/



install ares



and using it download mcafee antivirus



it would definitely help



My AVG 7.5 antivirus software won't allow me to open PowerPoint presentations or WORD document. Why not?hp



Somewhere in Computer settings one can select which Programs are allowed to pass through Virus checks. Probably look under Systemcontrol-Security
This link tell you why:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
I use AVG 7.5, and have no problem with powerpoint or word, so I figure that you must have some setting on yours that is causing this problem. AVG does a good job for me, btw. My only suggestion would be to go through the settings very carefully and see if you can find what zaps your programs. Good hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment