Friday, August 21, 2009

What is the best Antivirus ( Paid )?

Well, To Be honest..It all depends on your preferance and the Specifications of your computer.



--XP--



I prefer Norton, But on my XP comp, I have 2 Gigs of RAM. So Norton does NOT slow me down.



IF you have less than 1GB of Ram than, the best out there is a toss up between: BitDefender, Kaspersky and NOD32.



--Vista--



Once again, Norton seems to be my preferance but on my Vista comp, I do have 4 Gigs of RAM so its really fast.



Its really the same as above to be honest.



Other Companies/Products that are GOOD:



Computer Associates --Released 2008 Version Recently



Trend-Micro



McAfee-- Good, But EXTREMELY slow.



Avira- Very Good.



"Don't" Buy Companies:



Dr. Web



AVG (It's Good %26 Effecient, but detects A LOT of False- Positives)



Good Luck %26 hope I helped



Mike



What is the best Antivirus ( Paid )?internet security 2006



The most coveted award for AntiVirus companies is the "VB100 Award"..... Kaspersky AV (AntiVirus) has won these several years in a row as the world's top rated antivirus for several years ongoing. Symantec Norton was the previous leader for years.



If you understand the term "agressive" - Kaspersky is agressive and you may be presented with several "maybe's" from time to time which should diminish immediately after the first full update and then full computer scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment