Friday, August 21, 2009

I hear that (Norton antivirus finds only 20% is that true?

What is a good one?



I hear that (Norton antivirus finds only 20% is that true?antispam



no



I hear that (Norton antivirus finds only 20% is that true?avast



I use Norton and have never had a problem. I also have heard a lot of bad things about Norton. I have shut down my virus protection and scanned with other anti virus programs several times to see if they found anything and they did not so my Norton must be working. My confidence has really grown.
I thin that is BS. I've had probably four different types of virus protection and I always got viruses, probably two a month. I have had Norton for a year and a half and have had one baby virus.
I had Norton before %26 it worked very well. Now I have McAfee because it's free from my isp %26 it's working very well too.
I think Norton is as good as any other top antivirus products if not better
yep and the users think it is good cus it never picks up any viruses and that is it just cus it dosent see them dosent mean they are not there
Each anti-virus scanner does things just a little bit differently. Signatures may be written differently, scanning engine works different, ect. I think Norton is a great product.



There will always be this bickering that goes on in the computer industry about what products are better than others. Point is, the product would not have done as well as it has if it were a piece of crap.
Its half truth
Norton is not a very good virus pro try out AVG 7.5 (You can find it on download.com it is a safe website you can find almost everything their) AVG is a free antivirus finds the virus's and deletes them
Nope. All of them are good but i think that macs firewall is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment