Sunday, August 23, 2009

Please help me choosing antivirus!?

By completing various offers i got



1.Kaspersky Internet Security



2.Mcafee VirusScan Plus



3.Zonealarm Internet Security



which one I have to use please suggest me as I want to be completely protected from malware,Hackers..



Please help me choosing antivirus!?liveupdate



Kaspersky ...



Please help me choosing antivirus!?nortin



I would go with Kaspersky - even if I was limited to those 3 choices NOD32 and Kaspersky are the best. Also realize ZoneAlarm uses the Kaspersky anti-virus engine.



Kaspersky is the best all-round anti-virus program. NOD32 is just as good if not better, it runs faster and has less software conflicts but may be more difficult to use. Recent tests prove Kaspersky and NOD32 are better than the best sellers Norton and McAfee (av-comparatives.org).



The most popular free anti-virus programs (AVG and Avast) have poor detection rates (82.82%, 87.46% respectively). If you want a free anti-virus Avira has higher detection rates than AVG or Avast! (94.26%).
use avira its free and has a very high virus detection rating



for a firewall use free zonealarm or comodo



for anti spyware use superantispyware



all are free
Hello,



For me I always like Avira Antivir, it's really very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment