Friday, August 21, 2009

I have a Norton Antivirus 2004 CD but lost d P/Keys and i reall need to install it on my comp.?

My comp. is affected by this VIRUS "BRONTOK.A[16]" and is making everyone in the office crazy. Honestly, everyone is tired of this machine and we are on the verge of throwing it away. Isn't there any remedy different from the one above?



I have a Norton Antivirus 2004 CD but lost d P/Keys and i reall need to install it on my comp.?free adware remover



download avg antivirus instead



I have a Norton Antivirus 2004 CD but lost d P/Keys and i reall need to install it on my comp.?internet security 2006



If you bought the Program you had to register



the software to use it



You can Email Symantic Support



OR CALL THEM on the Phone



and they will look up your registration



and EMAIL the Address you used



when you registered the product



If you didn't register the Product then you got



your hands on a burned Copy



and want someone to give you access to it

No comments:

Post a Comment