Friday, August 21, 2009

Which is the best antivirus program?

I use AVAST!, and it's free...It updates regularly, and if you get a virus, etc., it blares a horn to let you know, and you can put it into your virus chest...



Which is the best antivirus program?antispyware



Yup, I sure like it, and it is a very useful tool... Report It



Which is the best antivirus program?best antivirus software



NOD 32 hands down...its a proven fact.



Qutoe from this Article: http://www.pcmech.com/show/reviews/914/



"Effectiveness



NOD32's on-demand scanner module is the program's bragging point. There are many 'types' of scans that you can do: Virus Signature, Heuristics, Advanced Heuristics, Adware/ Spyware/ Riskware, and Potentially dangerous applications. On AV-Comparative, NOD32 earned the Advanced + certification on both the New "Zoo" samples in proactive and retrospective testing and the on-demand scans, recording a staggering 62% and 98% respectively. In a test conducted by CheckVir, NOD32 earned top honors, detecting and cleaning all 420 virus samples, earning ESET's product the CheckVir Advanced Certification."
I perfer AVG antivirus.
Your pref, If you pay, you get a little bit more like, support, faster updates, usually free versions are not has high on the priority list on new viruses....etc,



I prefer free Check out www.thefreecountry.com



I use AVG myself
I agree, AVG Antivirus.
That is up to you to decide. I use AVG Free.
NORTON ALWAYS works for us.
I prefer Norton.
norton is a good option or mcafee, both are great in there protection and removal.



unlike avg or avast that dont't detect as much or remove

No comments:

Post a Comment