Friday, August 21, 2009

NOD32 or any other antivirus ?

lot of people says this is the best anti-virus. Low cost of system resources , easy catch viruses... what you think ?



NOD32 or any other antivirus ?free spyware remobal



dont use antivirus. i have a mac!



but if i did i wud use nod32 seems to have good reports



NOD32 or any other antivirus ?kawasaki



A perfect solution,anti-virus,anti-spam,anti-spy ware,firewall it's the one coming from bitdefender bitdefender.com ,secure your every bit,I have it from about one year and I never get infected,before it I was several times,also it's firewall works together with the one of Windows and makes clearly the difference between the friendly and unfriendly programs or sites you are visiting,with other anti-virus programs I couldn't make connection with the Steam network and play the video-games released by them as Half Life Source,Half-Life 2,SIN Episode one and others,now I can do it freely,only the first time after you have installed a program or an application wants to run on your computer,a window emerges from the task bar asking you if you(the computer administrator) aloud to it to run or not,you can do that every time or to check the box "don't ask me again" for let that program or application to run on your computer.But you have to let the automated updates on,without updates the program dies like every living being that can't adapt at the daily changes of the environment,and a quick system scan at least once a day.Try it on and you'll never be disapointed.
I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from the following linkhttp://www.computeractive.co.uk/. On the home page select downloads and then the appropriate category.I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps
THEIR IS NO ONE BEST ANTI VIRUS ... MAY NOT CATCH ALL ...BUT USER REVIEWS LIKE IT ALOT ...
I have Nod32 and i have to say that i haven't got one virus for 2 years now! It is worth every penny, if your willing to go that far to protect your computer of course
http://www.eset.com/download/index.php
It's good, but I personally use Avast!. It's free, and I can schedule a startup scan, which allows it to scan everything without Windows interfering. But, I don't know if NOD32 has this feature so I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment