Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What is the best antivirus now other Norton,Kaspersky?

I thought BitDefender13 but



What is the best antivirus now other Norton,Kaspersky?ariel



Very easy-BitDefender Total Security 2008-80鈧?but the best-no problems for 1 year



Norton??help by viruses! hahaha



What is the best antivirus now other Norton,Kaspersky?computers



I think you ought to get some techincal reviews and make up your mind for yourself. Go here http://www.download.com



Search on the various names of antivirus programs such as Norton, McAfee, AVG, Avast, BitDefender, etc.



Read the Publishers Notes, the Editors Reveiw, and the User Reviews. These will give you good insight to each program.



I've used the big names (McAfee, Norton) in the past and would never go back to them for many reasons. Primarily because they are resource hogs and slow down most PC's.



If I were to recommend one off the top of my head, I'd tell you that AVG is a good choice. It's FREE and I've been using it for nearly 2 years and nothing has gotten through to my PC yet.



I'm unfamiliar with Avast, and BitDefender. I've been satisfied with AVG so I haven't tried them.



Take a peek at download.com at the reviews.



Hope this helps.
McAfee is pretty good, but you can try AVG, too.



http://www.grisoft.com/
Symmantec
http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.ht...
NOD32 is one that works very good I think, haven't problem with NOD in my experience.
Try ZoneAlarm
I've been in the I.T. industry for over 25 years and have used nearly every AntiVirus product out there. For home use I've had good results with AVG (full version) but for corporate use I recommend eTrust by Computer Associates.
McAfee is the best after this two antiviruses........
Of course Bit Defender
you can thin about mc afee...



it may use full to you...
AVG

No comments:

Post a Comment