Friday, August 21, 2009

Where do I download antivirus and/or some security software from the internet?

I just bought a new computer and I want some FREE availalble anti virus or internet security software. What kind of software absolutely keeps my computer safe and where do i download it from the internet?



Where do I download antivirus and/or some security software from the internet?moto guzzi



this group would be very useful to you. it has a lot of links to free ware and loads of other things you need to know pass it on to your friends



antivirus and spyware programs, if you are looking for a free antivirus and spyware, well I have been using these two for the last month or so, on a trial by myself, and so far, they are as good as any, that I have tried, if not better, since installing them they have picked up any and all known viruses and spyware.



The spyware impressed me, when I installed a torrent tool bar, that was full of spyware it not only removed the spyware it removed the tool bar as well, which impressed me.



The two programs are AVAST home and SPYWARE TERMINATOR; I would recommend these two programs to protect your systems.



The first link is avast antivirus



http://www.download.com/Avast-Home-Editi...



This is the link for spyware terminator



http://www.download.com/Spyware-Terminat...



This is the link to a group that I have started for myself but I think it will be of future use to everyone that wants to join

No comments:

Post a Comment